- What are the Pro’s & Con’s of VoIP Telephony and is it a reliable communication platform? (11/19/2020)
- Business Mobiles (11/16/2020)
- Mobile networks banned from selling locked mobile phones (10/28/2020)
- Mobile Apps for Business – stay connected, take payments on the move and monitor your websites performance (3/20/2020)
- Work from home or remote working (3/14/2020)
- How is Coronavirus Affecting Businesses (3/14/2020)
- New Mobile Phones Rumoured To Be Released In 2020 (3/10/2020)
- 5G, you probably have some questions, let’s answer some of them for you (3/4/2020)
- The Pro’s & Con’s of using a VoIP telephone system (3/3/2020)
- UK VoIP Telephone System for Estate Agents – FREE Calls (7/26/2018)
- Faster 4G mobile internet speed (9/5/2016)
- 8 Easy Ways to Boost Your WiFi (8/30/2016)
- Why is my broadband slow? (8/23/2016)
- Business Communications (1/15/2016)
In 2025 BT no longer supporting ISDN telephone lines, what to do?
In 2025, BT is due to switch off both ISDN and PSTN services as it moves towards an entirely VoIP based model of voice communication. What is the impact of this for your business and do you need to take any action before the ISDN switch off takes place? The short answer is YES!
In preparation for the 2025 deadline when BT will no longer be supporting the ISDN telephone lines that currently provide communications links to millions of businesses in the UK, TALK TELECOM is helping and assisting businesses prepare for this deadline with a reliable and inexpensive cloud based VoIP telephone system specifically designed for small and medium sized businesses.
As TALK TELECOM is not tied to any one carrier, we can offer true independent advice as to which solution and system will meet the current and future demands of your business. Talk Telecom is currently working with businesses in London, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire to ensure they are prepared for the 2025 deadline.
Anyone can use Talk Telecom’s VOIP cloud based telephone system – you could be a brand new start-up simply needing a new phone number, or a growing business needing a flexible way of supporting staff and homeworkers, or an established business needing to prepare for the forthcoming 2025 deadline.
If your company is thinking of moving offices, upgrading your existing telephone system or want advice on what you need to do to be ready for the 2025 deadline, call the VoIP telephony specialists, Talk Telecom on 0333 240 6660 or email email@example.com
VoIP Telephone System |Cloud Telephony | Telephone System | Business Telephone System